The thought of becoming a parent can be overwhelming at any time, but especially if the news of your pregnancy is unexpected. Being responsible for a new life is indeed a big responsibility but it can also be one of life's most rewarding experiences.
Depending on your situation, you may not feel prepared for parenting.
- A baby may complicate an already complicated situation.
- The relationship that led to this pregnancy may have ended.
- Having a baby does not fit into your plans.
- You lack insurance or sufficient finances.
- You feel unsupported by your family or significant other.
Regardless of your situation, you have options.
Call for Your Confidential Appointment today: 214-618-9352.
We can help you understand your options and review your concerns.