Our patient advocates and nursing staff are available to provide the education you may need to make an informed decisions about your pregnancy options. They will provide a consultation on abortion, adoption and parenting.
Our nursing staff is available to discuss with you any questions you may have regarding having an abortion, barriers to continuing a pregnancy, as well as abortion procedures and physical and emotional risks associated with abortion.
There are medication and surgical abortion procedures. The types of abortion that may be available depending on factors such as how far along you are in your pregnancy.
There are many things to consider. It’s important for you to determine what is best for you, now and in the future. You have a right to get all the unbiased facts. Take the time you need to equip yourself to make your best decision.
We are here to educate you on all your options so that you can make an informed decision. It is your pregnancy, your right to know, and your decision.
Expectant mothers have choices when it comes to planning. When you consider choosing parents and making an open adoption plan, you play an active role in every part of the process. You are able to customize your own plan.
You have many choices and there are lots of things to consider:
- Are unsure about having an abortion and are not ready to parent?
- Do you want to provide your child with a 2-parent family?
- Do you want to provide your child financial stability?
Making a parenting plan allows you to:
- Pursue your life goals and plans
- Live independently
- Prevent the financial responsibility of parenting
- Choose if you want a long-term relationship with the baby’s father
- Develop an ongoing relationship with your child
Every woman’s situation is different, and only you can decide what is best in your case. If you are trying to decide if adoption is the right option for you, you can check out some of our adoption partners and they can provide more information about what this looks like:
- Adoption Choices of Texas
- Christian Homes and Family Services
- Legacy Adoption Services
- Pregnancy and Adoption Services – Catholic Charities of Dallas
- Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services
Many people would like to be parents at some point in their lives. Although the timing and your current situation may not be what you pictured, your pregnancy still offers you the opportunity to experience the joy of becoming a parent. Caring for a new life is a big responsibility. We can help you understand and realistically evaluate your options to determine if parenting is right for you.